Spy Center, Inc Miami Florida Scam

Nov 13, 2012
review #358630

I went to the Spy Center, Inc. store located on Flagler and 78 looking for a piece of hardware and asked the sales person Riguel Dorta about one item I had researched and cost about $495.00 he basically recommended I purchase a different one for $ 998.00 so I did, he told me he had to order it because he did not have one available at the time so, I waited till next day when the supposed item was to be delivered to the store; to my surprise he couldn't get the original piece so he got one that was even better( his words), now this new item was very familiar to me, so and I asked him one more time if he was sure this is not the item had asked him about initially, and he told no so I took the item home and realized I had been lied and basically robbed $558.00. I called the store immediately and I'm told that that was the price they had for that particular item.

9d091bf
Had an experience with Spy Center?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Xlistman

Nov 25, 2012

i started a little notebook list, i right down the company name and if the customer service is bad (personnel wise x marks the spot). I dont go back to that company. Get your money back and file a complaint to their head quarters. Be bold when buying items and only what you need your cash is in your hands.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Spy Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×