Spy Center, Inc Miami Florida Scam

I went to the Spy Center, Inc. store located on Flagler and 78 looking for a piece of hardware and asked the sales person Riguel Dorta about one item I had researched and cost about $495.00 he basically recommended I purchase a different one for $ 998.00 so I did, he told me he had to order it because he did not have one available at the time so, I waited till next day when the supposed item was to be delivered to the store; to my surprise he couldn't get the original piece so he got one that was even better( his words), now this new item was very familiar to me, so and I asked him one more time if he was sure this is not the item had asked him about initially, and he told no so I took the item home and realized I had been lied and basically robbed $558.00. I called the store immediately and I'm told that that was the price they had for that particular item.

12588056 review #358630
7 3 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Spy Center?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Xlistman

Nov 25, 2012

i started a little notebook list, i right down the company name and if the customer service is bad (personnel wise x marks the spot). I dont go back to that company. Get your money back and file a complaint to their head quarters. Be bold when buying items and only what you need your cash is in your hands.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.